Thursday, November 13, 2008

Adult Content....read if you wish

Yeah so I thought I would tell you about the guys I loved in the boarding school.

Kevin Trump-



He left the program May 2007. He came out to me and I came out to him. I loved him. I want to marry him someday (once he gets his life straight). I talk to him frequently. We never did anything, but we have had phone sex.

Our plans are:

He moves up to Michigan
We live together
Hopefully we get married
We want a kid....I know this might sound weird...but we want to raise our son to be gay. Hopefully we can.
We also want Jon Case to live with us....because he is hot.
We want to have an active sex life.


Silas Ames-



OMG...he was the best.
I loved being alone with him. I felt like I could talk to him about anything. We loved talking about hot guys! We also had sex a couple of times. We took showers together before our privileges...we called them "secret dates". I guess he was my first boyfriend. I liked to grab his nice ass! He eventually left and it was a sad day for me. We had a wonderful make-out session when we were taking showers....before he left.

Jon Case-



He was my closest friend at the boarding school. We were like brothers. He helped me through the hard times. I helped him. I eventually thought it was time to tell him I was gay. So one night I did. So then later that night after lights out he told me to come to the bathroom. He told me he was Bi and has had a couple of boyfriends before. Of course he was naked at the time and on the toilet....I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him. I said I was so glad! I kind of liked him before. So then I gave him oral sex. We only had a couple of encounters. We both left the program at the same time. I talked to him everyday. I also loved him. He told me that he has had sex with Kevin....since they lived so close. I was fine with that because I loved them both. So then it ended up Jon, Silas, and I were in the same shower group for about a month. Jon new Silas and I were gay so he didn't mind...us doing our thing in front of him. Sometimes he would assist.

Ethan Webber-



Well me and Ethan just had 2 encounters. Ethan was Bi. he came out to me before anyone else. We were on our 48 hour solo's and we had oral sex. I didn't have many feelings for him, I was just horny.
Adam Hernandez-



This guy sexually molested me, which confirmed my sexual identity. I didn't like being fucked by him but I got used to it and started to enjoy it.

Ian Nault-



OMG I would have liked to fuck him!!! He was so hot! He wasn't gay or anything and nothing every happened.

Austin Garcia-



Just for the record he was Bi. He was cute but I didn't have feelings towards him.

Jason Loran-



Yeah he was gay. But he said he was "cured". Personally I don't think your can cure yourself from homosexuality. God made you that way. Nothing every happened their.

Guys I would love to have sex with:

Lucas Grabeel


Kevin Richards is cute.



Ben Andre I think he's gay but he is hot!





2 comments:

Amber Scobie said...

hunny.. I'm so glad that you don't care who knows. I'm kinda happy that I was the first to know. It makes me feel special. You are an amazing man and I'm so glad you're in my life. I love you now and for forever. : )

Alec R. said...

Oh thank you! Your an amazing woman!!! Im glad your in my life!