Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So I'm new to this

So I'm new to this whole blogging thing so bare with me.

Yeah so I'm Alec Rummler. I'm 18. I go to Eastern Michigan University. My home is in Adrian, MI. I love Canada. July One Four would be my birthday. I have a Mom and a Sister and soon to be Step-Dad and 2 step Sisters.....

Uhhh...lets see....time for some dramatic news...

My dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2001 and he passed away in 2003, July 2nd to be exact, but they didn't pronounce him dead till July 3rd.

In 2004, June 4th to be exact.....I had 3 grand mal seizures. I was diagnosed with epilepsy in the E.R. Then soon to find out at U of M hospital....I had a brain tumor. I lived with the tumor for 2 years. In and out of the hospital....missing school....being home bound taught by the school district.

Finally we made the decision to have brain surgery, June 13, 2006. After the surgery I was only in the hospital for 3 days. Then I went home with a shit load of Vicoden.

Then in like lets see.....Jan 2007.....I was sent to a boarding school In Indiana. It was really structured. (www.nhym.org) I woke up every day at 6 am made my bed...it HAD to be perfect or I got bad points....then I had to fix my Personal Area (P.A.) We had chores everyday. We got punishments...mainly push-ups. I liked the boarding school, made some great friends. And it helped me alot with my anger problems and my low self esteem. Some bad things also happend their.

I was sexually molested. Yeah.....by guys. By the way I'm gay..... I didn't want to have sex with these guys but it kind of happened. I had my first boyfriend in the boarding school also....I loved him....I also loved another guy....Jon Case. Sometime I will go into details.....

So about the being gay thing.....
It's hard....I haven't come out to my family yet. They wouldn't care though.
The first person I told was Amber Marie Scobie! She's my best friend. I love her.....she has provided so much support for me!!! I have told everybody at the boarding school. Then I have told Aaustin and Bryan....that's about it. I am proud of who I am and am glad I have people that love me for who I am.

That's about it for now.....I should return tomorrow.

2 comments:

Amber Scobie said...

Alec- I'm sorry that you had to go through all that shit. But it's helped you become the man that you are today. A man that I really care about. I'm glad you're still here and I'm glad you never gave up on us.

Alec R. said...

Yeah shit happens.....and it has helped me A LOT THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT